Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, May 15, 2006

Just went thru a sleepy and crazy day

Sleepy:

Super tired today. Events that led up to my tiredness:

1) Friday's stay-over at Matthias' house
(He's supposed to wax my hair for Mother's Day Service, but my hair too long never cut and too thick, it almost looked like curry puff till I had to re-wash my hair and rush down to Nexus)
2) Woke up early on Saturday
(Since Matthias had usher's duty and I had to shepherd Bruce)
3) Slept late on Saturday's night
(Had to plan my week and meeting agendas)
4) Woke up early on Sunday's morning
(To meet members' parents who are visiting Mandarin Service at Cineleisure K-Box)

(1)+(2)+(3)+(4)= Super sleepy GI GI NG!

Felt real bad during meeting and especially since we had Tonje from Hope Follo, Norway joining us in meeting. Couldn't answer her questions since my mind was drifting off all the time and couldn't catch her Norwegian's accented English well. Secretly whispered to Eelee for help when my poor english comprehension failed me miserably in understanding our foreign friend. She told me to remain smiling if I grasp nothing out of the conversation. What a helpful suggestion...

Crazy:

Sharlene and Jasmine are crazy! Totally freak me out when they combined efforts in 'harressing' Freedy and me in MSN. Either they are borned with the innate ability to drive people go gaga or they are a true product of Dennis in irritating innocent and law-abiding citizens like me.

No worries, they are really nice people, just don't stay too near them when it's full moon night, they can turn crazy and bite you! Haha...

Anyway thanks to Jasmine for being my job-searcher! Let's hope that I can get decent and cool deals for tuitioning. Thanks for introducing me to another job in bringing children out for excursion etc. Let's hope that I won't strangle those angel-looking beings half-way through the trip...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home