Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, February 06, 2006

thank God! it's so divine!

Was staying over at Jiancong's house two nights ago when he was looking thru different contacts on his friendster. One of the display pic caught my attention cos the boy looked so familiar... Then congsie reminded me who he is- Donald, one of the boy i took care last time.

I tried to add him into my msn thru the hotmail add he left in his friendster but seemed like the hotmail add is no longer in use. So i smsed his mum tis morning since i used to know her quite well. Greeted her happy CNY and asked how's donald nowadays.

I went back to study after tt while charging my phone which was in silence mode. While studying i felt suddenly that i need to take a look at my handphone and realised that a private number was calling me. I fetched e phone to realise that it's donald calling me. He said it was his mum to ask him to call my. So i asked him to excuse me for awhile so tt i can check the message box. Tis is the exact message from donald's mum:

"Sorry, now then reply... I had finish my prayer... yesterday just mentioned about you cause my friend his son had attend your church... for don, so say that he still no one guild him... i had pray to God to send someone to help him... the Lord answered my prayers and u call..."

Wow... amazing... And so i continued my conversation with donald and he says tat he will b joining for CG and Service tis wk! Praise the Lord!

And yes i got one visitor confirmed for Love 111!!!! I am going to invite more of my friends man... So exciting and joyful in serving God!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home