Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Friday, May 12, 2006

Encounter Day 12

Though millions are bending God's ear in prayer, He listens to each individually.

God directs single-minded attention toward our praise, our requests, and our concerns.

Isn't this so cool and wonderful?

What have I done to deserve all these? Yes I did many things... Things that go against and hurts my Daddy's heart. Really can't imagine it if God's grace is in absence, so scary!~

Encounter's Devotional Guide has really been helpful in my personal walk with God. If you haven't start on it, you don't know what you're missing out man! Don't just do it religiously; use the guide with a desire in seeking God and to enter deeply in His presence. God won't reject such a sincere cry from His children.

Woke up early yesterday and head for church office with Freedy to settle some camp affairs and listen to sermon etc. The day seemed to started out absolutely cool for me till I received a call from Daniel saying the camp's stage may not be available! Felt like banging my head straight to the window panel beside me in bus 76.

Anyway we really prayed very hard during the camp meeting and even mobilised Shirley and the rest to pray along with us. Mr Ng called early this morning while I was still sleeping. Had to warm up my throat a little and make a little prayer before I fetch the phone.

The conversation was such a miracle! First time that I had such a smooth and light-hearted conversation with him. Conclusion for the stage's fate will be out on 22th May. Will be keeping my finger crossed and pray like never before for it...

Thanks Eelee for your sms yesterday night. Came in timely and really encouraged me alot. Thanks Daniel too for constantly supporting me in this camp and you never fails to encourage me when I needed it the most.

No worries guys! I am so convinced that God is going a great work in this camp. Not just for the congregation but for me personally too! Wanna do some advertisement here.

Taken from Debbie's blog:

sign up soon for bring it on! its a gd chance that ya unit or cg can come together to perform smth! which will create ownership for ya grp too. hahaa.. email: bring.it.on.06@gmail.com ya team members, from wat cg, wat ya team going to perform. prizes to be won!!

1st: $100 adidas voucher
2nd: $70 NYDC voucher
3rd: $50 cafe cartel voucher

Feeling annoyed that everyone around you knows their exact spiritual giftings? Fret no more! This coming camp can be your answer! There will be a workshop deoted entirely on helping you to find out what are spiritual giftings and and what are the giftings you are uniquely wired to have!

Felt that past camp food sucks? Tell you something, this camp's breakfast is gonna be great in buffet style. We've added a little twist of surprise for your meal at the endo f the camp too.

Our games' committee had promised to deliver us fantastic games and this cmap will be the first time since the past few camps that we are having crazy and happening NIGHT GAMES!

Teachings on Spirit-filled Church series. How can you actually missed them out?!?!?! Life filled and empowered by the Holy Spirit is totally cool and awesome! Furthermore we're gonna have two powerful godly and beautiful sister to preach the Word to us in this camp! (Ok I seriously deserve a treat from these two person).

Praise and worship sessions promised to be an entirely different experience, giving you an individualised enchanting spiritual encounter with God!

After all that I've said, how can you still not come for camp?
Early registration ends this coming Saturday. 90 bucks for a life's transformation opportunity- Ponder no more!

Ok today I'll be having Men Conference in just about 8 hours later. Gotta sleep early.

Suddenly yearning for Katong Laksa now... Sinful!

Listening: Hillsong United- Came to the rescue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home