Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Was mugging for my South Asia and preparing for my presentation for tml's tutorial.

But i know these are not all... tonite seemed to be yet another divine nite... for me to come before my Lover once again.

I dun know y, but tears can't stop...

Lots of things I'm been pondering and thinking nowadays.
Made up of some concerns and worries...
Made up of some anxiety and impatience...
I got many things that i want to do and achieve...
I feel so limited at times...
I want to finish and complete many things in my life... many wishes and dreams...
But God is asking me to wait in His timing and draw lessons from my surroundings.

Waiting is a very scary word for me...
Perhaps I've always been a little insecure about waiting... in fear that what I'm waiting for will not find it's fulfilment.
Many times in life I always desire to do things my own ways, to puruse things the way I want it to be.

But God's replies again and again: "Dun u trust Me? Dun u know me well enough to seek My ways and trust My path for u?"

God i want to pour out my thoughts and feelings to u tonite.
I wanna b soaked in Ur Presence and allow Your Love to remind me over and over again...

I need a reminder, reassurance and strength to continue and excel in my journey with U.

I interested to learn more from Exodus. I'm reading this book with a different perspective- How did Moses managed to be so patient in trusting God? 40 years in wilderness...

What is the Promised Land in my life? How are they represented in my ministry, studies and family? How can i get to there?

I can't sleep tonite... It's gonna b a divine nite btw U and me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home