Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, April 17, 2006

Never knew...

Never knew that there are many people in my life tt i love so much till certain things happen.
Such truth has been proven yet times and times again in my life.

There are some people in my life which hold the key to my heart. These are the people who can tap into the deepest corner of my soul and unveil the secrets of my being. Yet at the same time, these are often that people who I trust and care for the most and yet hold the greatest potential to crumble my emotional wall.

Over the years I've learnt to handle such sticky situations. I've learnt to clarify and seek the truth behind every information I receive. I've learnt to lean on my objectivity instead of emotions when making my judgement. Clarification is the head, objectivity is the body, forgiveness and resolution is often the tail.

I'm glad that I have grew strongly for the past few years through the tides and storms.

Christanity is now so hoslistically real and relevant in my life. It touches every dimension of my being. Imagine me without You... I will be so lost and confused... I wouldn't last a day... I'll be the same... Without You there to see me through...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home