Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, January 30, 2006

Why is time passing so slowly?

Ok the fact that I'm blogging for consecutive two days show how free and slack I am for these few days.

Had a great time fellowship with Jon Tay and Shawn last night. Went to play pool with them at AMK Central. Actually only the two of them play la cos I'm kinda not interested in pool at all. Initial plan was to play lan (as u can see I'm really desperate to the stage of wanting to play computer games!) , but the shop in AMK was closed. Then we headed to Jubilee to see if there's any slot for I NOT STUPID2 (to think that I will even be willing to watch movie at the run-down Jubilee and somemore a chinese and local film at such a head-chopping price!). Anyway to cut things short the tickets were all sold out and thus we ended in playing pool.

Managed to see one of this boy that was under my care before when he was Sec 1. He's 18 now! Oh gosh I feel so old... He is working as cashier at the pool shop now. Hmmm... He changed alot... Really alot... It's kinda of scary when u see someone young and cute to grow up till he becomes... well nevermind... I hate ageing!

In any case I managed to get his number. Intend to catch up with him thru msn too. Let's see if I can connect him back to God. I got to know his friend too. A guy who came from ACS. Used to be a church-goer too. Well I do hope that I will be able to help this two back on track again.

Had supper with Jon Tay and Shawn before heading home. Spent the night chatting with Shawn till near 4am! So tiring seriously, but I enjoyed the chat much. I personally feel that a shepherding relationship should not be one way but two way. There should be open communication between shepherd and sheep and to be real to each other. Of course there must also be a balance between beside transparent and naked in our sharing when the sharing is done from a shepherd to the sheep. We ought to be honest in our sharing yet be responsible to ensure our conversation are helpful and not stumbling in any manner. There must be a strong element of friendship and also mutual trust and respect between each other which is totally essential especially in discipleship. Ok... sounds like Tonight with Gideon session... Phew...

Oh and tonite Matthias will be bringing his laptop to my house so can play Warcraft Dota... Haha I feel so sinful man! Somebody redeem me from all these temptations!!!

Well I shall waste no more time now and head straight back to my revision.

(mugging...mugging...mugging...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home