Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, January 01, 2006

looking back, thanking God

so many things to thx God for in 2005.

remembered tt early tis year was discussing with eelee abt my financial difficulties in pursuing tetiary education n almost had to end up with decision of giving up the chance to NUS.
thank God tt He supplied me thru my elder sis.

thank God for His trust and allowing His leaders to place trust in me too for leading over NE during june tis year. was really a big challenge to me at that point of time. the support and empowerment given to me by all at tt time were greatly appreciated.

thx God tt i completed my NS service tis year too. the blessings and constant providence of His are just so incredible.

thx God for those He placed in my life to aid me and make great impacts in my life:

Eelee for entrusting me with so much responsibility n much empowerment, for lending helping hands when i needed it the most beginning tis year.

Shirley for her intense care and wonderful love acts to me. Learnt much from her life and wisdom.

Priscilla for the lessons learnt while working with her during both camps. the encouragements she gave and sharings that came from her heart.

Dennis for being such a great school mate that i can have. Appreciate the brotherly friendship offered.

a big thanks for my coreteam members that went thru up and down with me thru 2005, tolerating all my inadequacies and supporting me fully in my service to God:

Jiancong for being a wonderful co-worker and close friend in Christ.
Dingchuen for your consistency in life n inspiration given to me in area of shepherding.
Freedy for staying close by my side in tis partnership for Him n understanding bits and pieces of me.
Peter for your ever sweet and willing spirit and for enduring my nonsence at times.
Junhuang for ur constant support and armour-bearing spirit.
Debbie for being a strong pillar in NE n ur ever understanding and pastoral nature.
My bunch of crazy girls for ur craziness in the Kingdom matters and for ur dilligence and hard toils in this youth ministry.- Yihui, Siewluan, Dehui(now serving in West), Rachel and latest addition to the 'crazy sisterhood': Yanyu.

thank God for my sheeps too whom mean lots to me though i seldom express it out effectively:
Sunny, Jon Tay, Matthias and lately: Shawn
most of u really know my exact weaknesses and strengths, my struggles and difficulties.
yet ur constant tolerance for all my illogical behaviors at times r just so amazing!
thanks for being there in my life.... wouldn't have been the same without u guys.

thank God for my physical family too, especially:

a wonderful mum who toiled hard for the family, sacrificing so much into her children whom she loves dearly. sorry but i never know how to express my feelings to u thru words face to face.

a supportive sister for helping me so much for my university admissions and for being a strong pillar in our family.

i wanna thx God for my dad i know is making efforts in becoming a better father in my life.

lastly i thank God for God, for tis relationship offered in the first place, for His faithfulness that endured all these while... His everlasting love and goodness tt followed me thru out these years, His continual presence and guidance that r going to be with me for the years ahead.
No God, No me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home