Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, January 23, 2006

180 Degree Change!

God has been speaking to me eversince Dennis prophesied in the last CLM of allowing God's presence to rain upon our lives...

Then God re-emphasized and confirmed NE's direction in 2006 thru Isaiah 54:2-3 that this will be a year of stretching for us-

1) Personal life- Spiritual life and studies

2) Commitment to church

3) People

4) Finance

Had a stayover at jiancong's house with the rest of my team on Saturday's night. Had a wonderful time of intercession and worship. We dedicated the whole night as a divine night to God. It was a special night. God spoke to us and confirmed our goal for end March this year.

180.
We are going to have 180 degree change by end March. 180 people lives being changed and transformed by God.

We prayed that God's wisdom will be upon us as we planned throughout the night for NE's growth. Surprisingly the next morning when Freedy shared with me about the 5 key areas which contributed to Bangkok's church growth last year... we realised that most of the things we discussed and decided the precious night were in line with the areas shared during the recent LC(leadership conference).

I am truly excited for the months ahead... My team and I are really convicted with die-hard determination to accomplish what we have set in my heart by end March.

Looking forward too for Love 111. It shall be such an awesome sight to see the entire Nexus auditorium to be filled with people from different zones and schools.

Ok let me turn to a more relaxed tone...

Been trying my best to mug eversince school starts... pretty sure that i'm rather much ahead of most of my peers in my revision, but hmmm... just seemed to lack the intense drive during my revision... perhaps it normal la, since it's only the third week of my semester.

i had a nightmare last night, that I missed my exams cause sick... I was so so sad in my dream as I dreamt tat I knew all the answers to the questions in the exams (when will this be possible?)...

I better study hard manz... just got my bursary from Hope Center last saturday.
Just realised too that MCYS is offering scholarship for those social work undergraduates.
I'm 70% sure by now that I'll be majoring in social work. Considering of applying for this scholarship next year when I declared my major in social work. But gotta check out the terms and conditions first. I dun wish to be bonded to any organisation by this moment of time.

In any case, I'm looking forward for the reunion dinner of NE this thursday. Will be so happening!~

And ya... we had a spring cleaning for RC last friday (i'm pretty sure the cleanliness won't last for two weeks)... we decorated RC up too with a touch of Chinese New Year. And Debbie and the rest said I looked like the God of fortune that we pasted on the door... Where got?





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home