Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Saturday, January 07, 2006

blogging at 5am!

just woke up abt one and a half hour ago...

woke up cos mosquito bites... and my cough is back...
coughed like there's no tomorrow...

oh man i'm having difficulty breathing now...
spent some time toking to God... perhaps it was His intention for me to wake up and chat with my Daddy :)

just when i was thinking of finding a substitute to replace me for hosting later... Daniel Cheah came online!

he told me he just woke up for no reason... divine intervention? i hope so!~

i approached him warmly and said sweet stuffs like "y wake up so early? :)..."

then i throw him a stunner early in the morning 5am...

"can you host for me later in 5 hours time?"

whahahaha... tt's Gideon! the one and only malicious GIGI NG!

anyway i told him i will try my best to host lor...
cos:

(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
rest assured i will try my best to host
(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
u know y
daniel117(*AOC*)- amazed by grace, motivated by love, changed by the word says:
i know u will lah.
daniel117(*AOC*)- amazed by grace, motivated by love, changed by the word says:
dun wrry,
(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
cos i'm running out of ideas for hosting le
daniel117(*AOC*)- amazed by grace, motivated by love, changed by the word says:
hehex.
(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
so if today u tke my script
(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
i will haf hard time thinking new script next time
daniel117(*AOC*)- amazed by grace, motivated by love, changed by the word says:
i know wat u mean man
(•·÷[GÏЀØÑ]÷·•) says:
so die die i will try to drag my body to hosting stage


ok i feel tt i'm toking rubbish now... mayb cos i not enough sleep... or my breathing difficulty is slowing down the oxygen circulation to my brain or... whatever....

anyway i wanna end of by saying i love my CG members (both) and God I love the way You love me! (no link no link... kuku... kuku... kukuku...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home