Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Gideon and the Ba Gua Factory

Priscilla sent me an interesting new year message yesterday.
It goes like tis in English:

I'm going off... Going off to be made into ba gua... Dun miss me...
I heard that you're next... Please tke care!

Ok la i think the chinese version sounds funnier... or mayb cos when I was reading the message I can imagine Pris' hilarious facial expressions...

Anyway... the past two days have been so torturous to me... Imagine me doing nuthing for days!?!?!?! No visitation for anyone this year (but in fact actually i really dun enjoy CNY visitation anyway).

Guess what, I actually spent the past yesterday and today living in my own world among my mountains of school readings! Fancy me mugging like nobody's business during CNY! That's so lifeless! Ok thx God shawn initiated to come over my hse later to accompany me. OMG tt's so nice of him! Remind me that I must love him as my sheep for the next one week ok!

Looking forward for Tuesday's reunion lunch with my coreteam at Peter's house. Thx God for Peter and his mum in opening up their house to make the reunion lunch possible!

Besides mugging for the past few days and for the remaining two days to come... I'm glad that i haf a chance to spend more time at home. Realised seriously I haven't had a decent time to spend time and joke w my mum etc. I just washed plates just now ok! Ok lar confess cos my mum just complained in the morning that I seldom do housechores.

Good time to do self-reflections in my life too. Took time to fellowship with God. Just now I thought thru my years in army last time. Realised at that period of time I really relied and depended on God lots! Almost every moment I'm always praying and asking God to help me help me help me! That was the time when my relationship w God was really close and intense.

I missed that period of time. But i told myself that I wanna desire and seek God even more in my life. The past was great but the future is waiting there for me to make it better!

In any case, wanna tke tis time to thx God for martin for helping me to coordinate the recent NE reunion dinner and also in coming up with the msn display pic and publicity for NE 180 Degree Change.



And also thx God for Yanyu! Besides being my most trusted myehope stats administrator, she was also super faithful with helping me for the letter to NE. Thanks for giving ur best in coming out with the Feb Fasting and Prayers' Guide! U r always ever ready to give ur best and responsible with the things u've been entrusted with. U r a strong pillar in NE and support in the coreteam.

Tell me really... With people in Northeast who are whole-hearted to God and love people as if they are diamonds, how will Northeast not grow? God will surely use us! NE 180 Degree Change! It can and must be done!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home