Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

gideon's pondering...

pondering...

over social work or chinese major.

over friendship meaning.

over family concept.

over ministry passion.

over those who r just around me,
those who cared for me,
and those who love me dearly.

i'm taking time to seek the Lord,
a time of reflection before His pool of quiet water.

i'm seeking the Lord through what His Word says,
for it will be my light when all other lights go off.

i'm learning to face and to be real to my emotions,
not to submit and be led by them,
but to haf the courage to acknowledge yet obeys biblically.

i'm learning to see further in life,
and to try and figure out the definition of 'future' for me.

Lord i live by Your Word
Lord i live by every Word from Your mouth
I'm like a tree by the stream
I'm bearing fruits my leaves are green
All that i do is prospering oh Lord
I live by Your Word...

As the rain and the snow comes down from heaven
That water the earth, and bring forth its fruit
So shall be the Word that You have spoken
It shall not return, empty to You
It shall accomplish Your desire
It surely will succeed
Your Word has changed the desert
and Your Word is changing me...

i believe like a child that all who love God will find their joyous living in Him.
i'm waiting in expectation for God to bring about a realisation and fulfilment of His best plan for one whom i care lots.
it shall be done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home