Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, September 17, 2007

Need You More!

Honestly speaking my school term thus far hasn't been a smooth one. All my lessons are stacked up and so I seldom have the chance to eat a decent meal in school nor spending time to catch up with my school friends. Worst still I took up two modules which I have NO IDEA what's going on.

Just took my Malay test and straight after that I smsed Shirls and Freedy for help! Saya tidak faham!

But well I know deep in my heart that things just can't go so bad with Jesus to the rescue! I'm glad that I'm a Christian living in a real world yet having a big and loving God assuring me in every step of my life journey. I shall pledge myself to give my best to my study and leave the rest to God. Dudes in NE you guys hear me? Let's all give our best to study hard for Jesus and trust the rest into His hands! :D

Ok pictures' time!

Compare the following 2 pictures- which one looks better- with or without glasses??




Photos proving that NE people are diligent students (most of them I mean...)




Signs of ADD (attention deficit disorder) after studying too long:


Went IKEA with Chantel last friday and 2 room displays that caught my attention:
(Oh how I wish I can have a room like that!)




Saw this sign outside IKEA, thought its so funny! At least to me lah... Move on!


The Men in Black! during Church Anniversary on Sat
(Apparently Alvin just lost all his hair after his enlistment to army this morning :X)


I am lame...


That's all for today. Till next time! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home