Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Saturday, July 28, 2007

What a day!

Was kinda surprise when I reached home before 10pm tonight- a Saturday's night.

My day started off with much anxiety, expectation, anticipation and excitement this morning towards the turn-up for I.F. and the conversion. So stirred up within me that I woke up pretty early to head for Nexus to pray.

Thank you Jesus! Shirley preached with her heart and lots received Jesus today! The sermon was definitely not easy for Shirls given what she gotta go through since yesterday. Couldn't contain my tears (out of admiration and respect) when I went to her to affirm her labour...

NE Sports Day went great too! The different units had a great time of trashing out each other in the different sports i.e. soccer, basketball and captain's ball. After that was time great dinner among the people and prize presentation!

Winners are:
Soccer: NEB
Basketball: NEA
Captain's Ball: NED (The girls dominated this game since all guys knew they won't stand a chance: "hand-off" policy ouch!)

Though NEC didn't win in the end (they were just so close in winning for basketball), I gotta truly applaud them for their teamwork and determination! All in all, everyone is a winner! Ok this sounds kinda chessy but well...

Oh I took time to pamper myself upon reaching home... (Talk about self-care!)

Introducing:
St. Ives Apricot Scrub!

Description: Over the centuries, the Swiss have developed and perfected their secrets for naturally beautiful skin. Gently exfoliates for a deep clean, removing dull skin cells to instantly reveal noticeably smooth, radiant skin.

Ahhh....

(Can anyone send me photos on NE Sports Day? I'll be truly grateful! :D)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home