Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

It's cold out there!

What a cold day it is today!
Tutorials thus far have been a freezing one for me.

Just had one of my most traumatising tutorial a couple of minutes ago. Obviously I had zero idea of what was going on in the Malay class. Worst still the tutor kept picking on me in the class and directed 6 out of 10 questions she asked to me. Give me a break man! Now I know linguistic learning is definitely not one of my forte...

I think it must be the cold weather that is affecting me. Feel so helpless this semester- it's like I am totally clueless of what's going on around me in school. Thank God for placing in friends around me to offer help. 3 of my social work friends initiated to study Malay with me from next week onwards! *sigh of relief

I'm glad I have found myself now a cosy corner in the library when I can share to God how inadequate I feel. God I need You to be in my life man if not I'm doomed!

Meet me God, let me receive the heavenly mana from You. Only You can satisfy my soul.

I'm ready to go on! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home