Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Friday, August 17, 2007

1 more day to our CL Retreat!

So excited for it man...

Wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to my team for doing their best in making the retreat a memorable. Freedy thanks for your invaluable comments last night about the retreat and for coordinating the night's event. Sunny- thanks for making the trip all the way down to the restaurant and stuffs. Ruiyong for helping me out in preparing the materials and for settling the breakfast etc. Chantel for leading worship and organising activities during the dinner.

I feel so blessed to be in this partnership with you all!

Oh btw I just wanna say QianJin is very nice! Met him in school today and he taught me some basic techniques behind singing. I think he is a really patient and effective teacher, considering he was able to instill some learnings in me despite of my below average singing talent...

Finally, came upon this theme song of the movie that is causing uproar in Singapore nowadays- 881. Haven't watch the movie myself but I heard its a really good show. Anyway I think the song is nice. Take a look!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home