Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, August 02, 2007

My birthday wishlist!

So fast and it's already the month of August! *hint hint

Ok this year I'm gonna b a little more "thick-skin" by declaring my birthday wish list out loud based on the assumption that there might be someone out there who actually appreciates me as a human, a child of God and mostly an entertainer in their life! :X

What I really want?

Esprit Shopping Voucher! (I've just got converted to Espritism few months ago)

What I have in mind?

A black or greyish stylish cardigan
An EDC vertical stripes' shirt with hooks at the sides
A black and all-season jacket

What I would love having too: (Just my dreams lah haha!)

Crumpler bag
Converse shoes
A pair of havainas from NUM
Accessories from http://www.zipia.net/
Strawberries

Oh no! Not these for my birthday gifts!

Zinc bags
Cups (I got at least 3 of them from my past birthdays... I don't drink so much!)
Chocolates (You think my size now not big enough?!?!?!)
Durians *disgusting!
Big cartoon balloons (I still got nightmare from the elmo balloon last year)
Slimming pills...

Last but not least, what I will really appreciates...

Words from the heart
Quality time

It's not the physical gifts that mean the most but the little things in life between one and other that matters so much to me. Oh and I've already got the best gift anyway- Jesus!

But ok lah... I would still want gifts for my birthday k? Don't give me excuses like "it's the heart that matters". I want gifts! Lots of them! Give me or else... (gideon has to stop blogging now or else his craps will continue...)

Till next time! :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home