Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, August 16, 2007

New Season. New Expectation.

New Season

School has finally begun after a long period of placement. I'm taking up new and interesting modules this semester, including basic malay and understanding new media and politics. Foresee that the coming semester is gonna be a rather intense one even for me to strive hard to push my CAP score above 4 to go for my second upper class honors.

As for my ministry frontline, IF ESS has been a great blast and now is really to focus much on the retention on all our July spiritual babies. Building community among the youths will always be one of the top priorities while outreach shall remain as an integrated lifestyle found within the blood of every Yhope.

By the way NE really did exceptionally well in the area of pioneering. Within the short span of 2 months plus after camp, we have pioneered 4 more schools! *waves and cheers

New Expectation

2005 was the year that I took over the baton of NE from Eelee. It was a year that I had to grasp with many unknowns and confusion in the midst of adjusting to my new role. It was a year filled with mistakes that brought about many lessons in my life too.

Then came 2006 when the process of settling down was pervalent in my life and in my ministry. Consoilidation of learnings from past failures and enquiring of new awareness and understanding. It was a year of construction underway.

2007 started off with certain ups and downs. Confusion started to sink in till the arrival of June camp and the key message of THE NEW BEGINNING. Momentum has been building up since then. Looking back, I have to recognise that God was planning behind it all- a time of molding for me in preparation of greater task.

So now is the month of August. 5 more months to the mark of this year.
What are my expectations? They are the continual build-up and strengthening of the community spirit and system among the people and the completion of all our targeted pioneering schools for 2007.

How can all of us play a part?

P- Pray and rely on God
P- Prepare yourself by walking close to Him and getting ready to nurture others
P- Participate by getting your hands dirty in winning your schools for Jesus!

Watch out too for the upcoming Word-centered Series. It's gonna be earth-shaking and life-changing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home