Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, August 27, 2007

Thank You My Friends!

There's actually 2 events which I wanted to blog about- CL Retreat and My Birthday. But right now at this moment I just feel so appreciative and thankful for my four co-workers, sheeps, team mates and friends:

Freedy. Sunny. Ruiyong. Chantel.

Thank You for each of your life. Thanks for sweating it all out for Jesus.
I'm so grateful for all the tough times we went through in serving and all the rubbing of one another's shoulders. Thanks for showing me that you care, like the financial gift just yesterday.

There are much more in stored for the 5 of us ahead- not just in our ministry but also in our friendship. Its not gonna be easy to be in this team and be history maker among the schools in NE but I believe God has authenticated each one of us in our leadership and calling and He who is faithful will surely bring the destiny He has in stored for us to completion.

Let's continue our good work in pioneering NE- creating a God-honoring NE group never seen in history!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home