Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Enjoying Him like a Jacuzzi

Walking with God is like spending time in jacuzzi every moment. It's refreshing and a great way for rejuvenation. I enjoy my time walking with God, possessing a child-like attitude by grazing at the goodness of God with great amazement through all the little things that I am able to be thankful for.

Are you enjoying your life with Jesus today? :)

Jesus is my Love and He is a great Buddy who I want to spend my entire life with. Jesus also brought in a band of brothers (and sisters) to inject ultimate fun and laughter into my life. My visits to some of the groups this week were especially rewarding. When ever I see how dedicated my leaders are, I just feel so proud and touched at the time. They are not just my comrades but my very precious friends.

It brings me great joy too when I see new believers like Shaun who testified about God's goodness and realness, and when I see people growing and nurturing under the biblical leadership of their leaders and shepherds.

Haa... I really enjoy my life in Jesus! :D

Ruiyong's treat to Sakae Sushi for his first pay at Life Bookshop!


I began to exhibit signs of ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) after eating for awhile...


Failed attempt at capturing the NEB guys' jumping stance into the pool...


Boys going through puberty are monsters during meals! :X


The boys went crazy in Carrefour... Warriors wannabe


One of my social work friend who took Malay with me. We were supposed to present on Malay "kueh" using simple Malay and she shocked me when she dressed up like a Malay for class!


Went back to my attachment agency on Wed for my school project. Man I really miss the staffs there especially my supervisor! Oh and this is the famously acclaimed Chicken Wing found in Commonwealth. According to the owner this is THE nicest Chicken Wing in the entire island. Yummy!


Mervin told me that I wasn't allowed in Mos Burger as he points to the sign---> >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home