Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Honesty Appreciated! :)

Did something special today in my CLaM. Got all of them write down anonymously regarding my strengths and weaknesses- both character and skills.

Was reading them while on the way home. Some of the comments written were really honest and blunt haha. As much as I'm definitely not a maniac who loves and yearns to receive improvements' remarks upon my life, from the bottom of my heart I am grateful for the honesty shown. Though most of the comments were neither blind spots nor words of revelation to me, such feedbacks will certainly serve as an excellent reminder for me to pay careful attention to my personhood as a Christian and as a leader in especially certain key areas. =)

I will definitely take all these feedbacks to heart and work on them. Do show grace in my life too as I continue my journey of growth. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home