Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Friday, April 11, 2008

Marching on to army!

This week has been real happening... Sent two of my ex-sheep and good friends to army. Time flies so fast! Got to know them when they were secondary 4 and now they are becoming soldiers!

Managed to snap some last pictures of them before they turn bald!
Looking at them reminds me of something- "Seriously, how did I actually went through army myself! Well... I am just so glad it's over for me!"



And how can I miss posting this pic? It's GuoZhang's iphone! Haa... How I wish it's mine! :(

Finally, I bought a skipping rope today at AMK Hub's NTUC! Friday's my free day and so I shall wake up early in the morning to skip at the nearby garden! =)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

12:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home