Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

iTreasure

Met up with Freedy just hours ago. I was quite amazed at his attempt to interpret my personality cos 1) it sounds quite true 2) it was something I never quite knew about myself! Quite rare for someone to come and tell me something about myself that I'm unaware of, unless this person truly knows me well. :)

Freedy is my sheep for quite some years and he is one person I truly appreciate and treasure in my life. I enjoy moments catching up with him and I have all the desire to see him grow strong in Christ and for him to succeed in all areas of his life.

As a matter of fact, I do love all my sheeps and my people in NE alot. They are gifts from God to me. There are many times I struggled with becoming the best shepherd and leader I can be for them. There are definitely many moments when I feel a lack of wisdom and a sense of inadequacies to perform to what I think I need to be in order to be effective for my people's sake. But I know that I am always giving my best for these people and I strive to continuously strengthen myself so that I can remain to be a vessel of blessing for them. I give my best to what I know how and I trust that God will do the rest.

Besides my people, I do really treasure those friends that God has placed in my life too. I am thankful that many of those I served with the hardest have now become some of my closest friends. I appreciate these friendships and I pledge myself to commit to these relationships, not just the fellowship itself but to the mutual spiritual growth among ourselves. I pray that I can be a friend who brings spiritual substance to friends around me. I also desire for friends who dare to speak into my life and unreservedly guide me in areas I need to grow in.

Finally, I do love my family a lot, especially my mum. There have been so many times that I do not know how to express my care effectively for members of this family. I pray that my elder sis will enjoy a blissful marriage and my mum to enjoy good health. It has always been my dream to witness my younger sis to mature in Christ and to serve alongside with me just like Dennis and Jasmine.

These are the people God has blessed me with. I have no doubt about it. They are my iTreasure. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home