Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Friday, April 18, 2008

Social Workers' Day Dinner!

Last Tuesday was International Social Workers' Day. Over here in Singapore, we had our Social Worker's Dinner held at Mandarin Hotel with President Nathan as our guest-of-honor! Oh btw do you know that he was a Social Work graduate and worked a couple of years as a medical social worker before entering into politics! ;)

Here's some pictures we took that day:


Bullying... (is this my life destiny...)
President SR Nathan was on his way out when a bunch of us rushed out to request photo with him! =)
Family photo for social work students:

Today in our Social Work's Gender Class- Our last lecture with Charlyn and Tommy since they are graduating this semester *sob sob
Victory to us! We managed to grab Exams Wellness Package (typical Singaporean)
Clowning Time Again!Haa I am really thankful to God for placing such a great bunch of friends in my life. Charlyn and Tommy I will miss crapping with you guys in class soooooo much! Am glad that God blessed you guys with a job even before your graduation! Jiayou for your new work in NUH and IMH! =)

And lastly.... I missed the farewell for Torchie and Chris! :(
Heard that the farewell was a great time of fellowship and sharing. Man I really think there's so much to learn from those two spiritual giants! Just read about their affirmation mail which Shirls posted on her blog. I am so totally blown away by their life, their sincerity and their passion for God. Way to go brothers! God will bless both Yhope and Ablaze ministry abundantly! Influence the youths of today, building our future tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

2:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home