Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

didn't go sch today

decided not to go sch today, cos only one lecture to attend... not worth it to spend so much transport time, furthermore the lecture will be webcast.

managed to use the day to shepherd freedy and to search for gifts for the newbs camp.
thank goodness, i managed to purchase all the items by today!!! feel so free at last.
thxs freedy, stanley and ruiyong for carrying the stuffs to my house, and thxs dingchuen for helping me in placing order for the other items. muz be wondering wat e gifts are right? nanny nanny boo boo...

tml will be my first tutorial in singapore studies, will be having the same class with dennis. cool.... went with him yesterday to a sale near central library... nike shoes + shirts from g2000, foxmen and u2 etc were sold there at rather cheap prices. dennis gave his professional advice on dressing sense to me... wow... too bad, the shirts r nice to see, but my wallet is disobedience... :(

ok... time to continue my revision and to watch my webcast lecture.
thx God for technology. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home