Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, August 22, 2005

cool...

today's e day for water baptism in the church...
thx God it didnt rain heavily... and e weather was perfect.. not too hot till i get sun- burn :)

think e church is really growing from glory to glory... look at the preparation for this ceremony!
and the buffet... i remember last time i had to go buy my own breakfast and lunch. haha... the water bap cerf too... more contemporary in design now.

after tt my CG celebrated b-dae with me. shirls and her team bought me to eat at kenny rogers. tis is e first time i went there... haha...






then we went to east coast beach for a time of sharing... it was so cool... daniel and e rest digged a hole to form e shape of 21 and lighted the numbers up by pouring fuel over it. boom! and i'm once again reminded that i'm 21 liao... sob sob... lao le...



then we attempted to melt our marshmellows over the fire... and chocolate too so that we can dip it with strawberries.

followed by a time of sharing and affirmations. i shared too my reflections regarding my life since i've reached 21. my family, how grateful i am to God, my current convictions, certain concerns, and my future hopes and plans.

upon looking back for e past 6 years in knowing God and the church, my life has truly been a blessed one.

never have i see myself doing wat i do today. never could i believe tt i can become who i am right now. never will i be able to know this bunch of great and awesome ppl if not for Him.

and because He lives, i can face tomorrow

because He lives, all fear is gone

because i know, i know He holds the future

and life is worth the living just because He lives :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home