Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, August 25, 2005

must we have a title for everything?

today's e end of my sch wk...
so tired... very drained physically... been sleeping at around 2am nowadays... studying etc.

glad to more quite a few new friends today in my 2nd tutorial.
ate lunch with zhen quan(my army friend) then slack at library for one hour before next lecture starts.

jessie joined in later and i managed to lured one of my new friend into e slacking campaign too. hehe.

went to shepherd peter after sch. thx God for a sheep like him, consistent and stable. i feels secure with his partnership in this race for Him. guess his people is truly blessed by him too. :)

ok... tonight's agenda, go through in details my singapore studies and watch shaman king!!!

yawn...

fri- going thru in details my chinese studies and chinese language.
sun- going thru in details my south asian studies modules.

i can do it. amen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home