Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, August 28, 2005

i'm indeed blessed!

so much things to thx God for.

1) NE broke 150 yesterday! in total we hit 156! appreciate all the hard work of my co-workers! u guys are such a great bunch to work with in Christ! :)

2) mum treated me to dinner today... a steamboat buffet at bugis. appreciate it alot! just tt frankly speaking the food wasn't nice.... food choices was super few... only 4 choices of meat and they were not marinated. worst is tt most of e time no food was left while the staff didn't bother much in topping up the stock... welll.. perhaps why it only cost 10 bucks...

3) elder sis bought a nice MYuK bag for me!








4) shirley got me a study bible!









the more i gave, the more i receive.. eversince i've been serving Him, He has really never short change me in any way. there had been time of obstacles and great challenges in my life... but His presence and providence were always more than enough for me.

btw... time to reveal the answer... celebrity of the week: EELEE TAN.
hehe... did u guess correctly?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home