Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Things that You Can't Stand



I want to be the light that guides the rest into His glory.
I want to be the best disciple-maker that God commissioned me to be.
I want to obey God in every way and in every moment... "because You said so..."

I can't stand it God, people need You don't they? That is why we want to fulfill and see a CG in every single schools in Singapore. That is just such a small part of Your salvation plan for the entire world.

There must be an urgency, in every season including examination periods, for us to take up our banner for the King and march into the battlefield to proclaim Your goodness and truth- because the truth will set all free!

Children of God must obey our Father in heaven.
Servant of God must serve the Lord with all we have.
Shepherds of Jesus must nurture our people in the ways of the Lord.
Leaders appointed by the King of kings, Lord of lords must lead the people well!

Its time for us to say what we mean and mean what we say!

James 2:18
But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.

Congrats Sunny, you just wrecked my night by showing me the video! >_<
Check it out---> http://www.boystomen-neb.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home