Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Songs that truly honor Jesus...

Started my morning today with these two songs.

The man in the first and second video, his name is Mike Guglielmucci. Was a youth pastor in Hillsong Church, till he was diagnosed with cancer a few years back. On the day when he received the news of himself contracting cancer at the aggressive stage, he went to the studio alone and composed a song out of his free worship. And this song is... Healer. I am.... overwhelmed.





Here's a second song that minister to me this morning. Another lead worshiper, whose baby passed on just before she was supposed to lead a seemingly ironic song- The Desert Song during Hillsong Conference. Personification of faith in Jesus.



Witnessing how people around the world love Jesus with all they have simply edifies my faith so much. How can I keep from singing Your praise. How can I ever say enough, how amazing is Your love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home