Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Eelee's Birthday



Its Eelee's birthday today!

Happy Birthday to you Eelee! Glad to have sent her an e-greeting card in time.
She's been really a key person whom God used to mold me especially during the years when I was in army. Her life has never failed to inspire me to do more for God.

I will always remember that prophesy that was spoken about her before she left for Chile, that God will do immeasurably more than what she ask or imagine. Jiayou sister!

Have decided to take a day off tomorrow for a time of spiritual reflection. Obama recently mentioned that the greatest gift of a leader is to take time to reflect. In fact, a good leader must never suck themselves into the never-ceasing piles of to-do list. A good leader must take time to dream. For the next portion of my ministry journey, I have committed myself to lead and minister in a God-powered manner, things just have to be different from now on!~

I'm excited for what lies ahead. With the 58 NE converts we have seen in the month of July, I truly believe God is stirring up a great work in NE. God, don't pass us by! Open up the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that we will not have rooms enough for it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home