Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A very much busy season

Haven't been updating my blog recently. Reason being this is a period when all the due dates of my school projects are nearing and I'm near to suffocation by all these workload!

Been living a rather hectic lifestyle for the past 2 weeks and have been quite a joke myself during my Malay essay and oral test. :X

But well God is still faithful to me and I want to be faithful to Him too!

Oh and the reason why I have the time now to blog is because I actually came to school for a tutorial and realised no one's in the class. Apparently there wasn't any tutorial homework uploaded in my school's intranet too so I'm speculating either the class' cancelled or my previous lesson two weeks ago was actually the last one. Well in any case just spent some time planning in my precious organiser and praying (grumbling) to God.

Ok my next class is at 4pm. Malay tutorial again! Man I promise I will never dare to take up another language class in my NUS' life again!~

*Praying for all my Os and As peeps! Jiayou people- Yeongdeng, Pete, Mervin, Rachel, Syekit, Donavan, Matthias, Shawn, Kaiwen, Yihui and Siewluan! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home