Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Prophecy Session with Peter Truong

Had a prophecy session with Peter Truong today during ULM. I'm recording this down for future references and as a constant reminder for myself.

Prophectic Message from David Ong:
Psalms 119:105-
Your word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light for my path"

For me to always ensure that I have God's Word with me, be it bringing the Bible wherever I go, or maybe it's time to memorise more verses and believe at the darkness moment of my life, I will not be afraid, because the Word of God shall be with me.

Prophectic Message from Peter Truong:
Heb 11:6-
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

God will bless me as I follow and seek Him. God is the reward of those who seek Him. God will reward me with peace, joy, strength, character and many other blessings. God is the rewarder of those who seek Him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home