Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Impressed...

Really impressed with this youth organisation in Singapore. Hope to arrange a meet up with their staffs to gather more information for the Youth Center next year which Hope Centre is setting up in NE.



Really think that our church will and can do better. MM is definitely one great channel to attract youths.

In any case, thought I would wanna share more about my involvement in the upcoming Youth Center. I'm feel so glad and privileged to be part of the sub-committee for it. Youth is my passion. Especially for youths-at-risks and delinquents. I think this is something God is placed deeply in my heart. I have my convictions and excitement towards the new Youth Center. I want to make it a good one. There are many youth programs out there but not many are impactful. What we need are programs that are relevant and attractive to the adolescents, and programs which can touch the core of people, making solidistic influence upon their lives.

However, my greater conviction still remains- that Jesus is the ultimate and greatest solutions to all mankind. That's why I take pleasure in the role I play in church. Influencing youths with the Word of God is the most promising and key factor for their lives' transformation. I see the value of my ministry. And this coming Easter will be a great time for people to finally encounter their Maker and to realise their reason of existence. Few more days to Easter. Let's do it!

This week is gonna be real exciting!~ Arranged with my team to meet at RC to do Easter eggs for our people on Thursday evening. Friday we're gonna have our PM at 11am before 'chionging' for Jesus! Saturday after service the whole NE will be heading down to Sentosa for a great time of district outing!~

Once again, life in Jesus is just so exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home