Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, April 26, 2007

detoxication

detoxicating my mind...

clear: faithlessness
replace with: faith and trust

clear: insecurities
replace with: security in the One and Only

clear: doubts
replace with: truth

clear: anxiety
replace with: peace

This song is ringing so deeply in my soul now:
(Try meditating on the lyrics... they make so much sense...)

How could I live without You
How could I survive without Your love
Without Your touch
You're the One who heals me
And cleanses my heart
And set me free

Now I come right before You
With my hands lifted up
And my heart humbly bow at Your work on the Cross
As You hung there and die You were paying the price for my life
For my life

For Your love
Is higher than the mountains
Is deeper than the seas
All I want is You in my life
No one else
Can satisfy my soul
Can make me feel this way
Only You Lord
Only You

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home