Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I realised...

Been through some rough patches through the past few days...

A few things I realised about myself:

1) I think I really love all my sheeps alot

2) I need to acknowledge more of God as the Chief Shepherd

3) I have some unresolved feelings from the past to handle

4) I don't exactly handle pressure as well as I ought to

A few things I realised about God:

1) He is patience in moulding the lives of people including mine

2) He understands and identifies with me

3) He makes and allows things to happen for a reason and purpose

4) He walks through the darkest valley with me

5) He is faithful to bring me eventually to where He wants me to be

He is one I can place my trust and commit my life unto. Thank You Jesus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home