Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, November 07, 2005

PGP

guess wat, i'm blogging right now in my friend's room.
just ate dinner with dennis, gwen and zhenquan(my friend who is sharing his room w me right now).

he's staying at PGP(Prince George's Park Residence)- which is also the same place tt some of us will b staying during the dec camp.
PGP is really beautiful and nice... the whole compound is located at the outskirt of NUS... really gives u a country feel. n the scenery here is cool too... w water fountain, mini-mart... by the first look u really can't differentiate it fr a real condo.

haha... tempting right? so y wait? sign up for the camp TODAY!!!

i wanna thx God for providing me w wonderful friends ard me, from the church and fr school too.

haha.. all along i wanted to taste life living in hostel... but finacially i'm unable to do it.
however God obviously provided for me thru zhenquan!~
will b staying over for the whole wk during my exams period. really wanna do my best for my first ever exams in NUS.

ok... time to mug, today i really muz memorise and understand all the concepts for my chinese lang studies.

looking forward for fri's church lvl pm- grt time of spiritual refreshments await me!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home