Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, October 20, 2005

i've just realised tt my previous two posts had been done on wed. so i shall keep to it. opps! it's 2.30am now, thurs already... nevermind...

anyway i'm kinda glad tt i've finished all my four essays by now. one of them i handed up le, three of them which are due next wk.

i'm glad tt i'm relatively ahead in my school work though i can't say the same for my exams' readiness.

i'm looking forward for exams to be over, becos i got so many things i want to do!

wanna thx God for the change in attitude in my life towards time management and being discipline. remember last time i use to struggling w doing work on time as planned. always procastinate, but nowadays, NO MORE PROCASTINATION for me! i've come to realise tt God has given me tis life to live it all out for Him, there's always time to do many other things, slacking, entertainment etc.... but in allowing God to use me in making impacts in others' lives? only tis life. y waste it then? :)

i wanna make my life count.

recently God has been reminding me abt servanthood leadership. i'm a servant trying to lead, and not a leader trying to serve. let me remain humble before You God.

also i've come to realise tt God usually trains and moulds His people in areas one by one. He does His works within His children step by step, in which when His children failed Him, He'll just give more chances, in the form of retests. God is gracious, but i wanna respond to His love by not taking such retests. i wanna haf a sensitivity and obedience towards Christ tt i will submit to His Lordship and obey Him at the first instance, abiding by his Word constantly.

it's gonna b hard, i'm quite sure i will still continue to fail Him at times. but i'm willing to change. falling down is alright, not getting up is bad, not willing try to stand and walk is pathetic.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home