Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

the power of I.T.

at central library now, using my friend matthew's laptop to surf net.. juz chilling out now... cos yes! i've finished and handed ALL my assignments by now! finally it's time to slow down my pace abit and then get ready for exams.

in ard 30mins time i'll have to go for two lectures till 8pm... sianz...

but juz thinking thru fr wat ps jeff shared on sunday, if studying is a blessing from God, why always complain? learn to b grateful for everything i haf in my life. amen.

anyway, my elder sis finally gave birth yesterday to a cute baby girl! i'm a uncle now... no... i shall force her to greet me 'ge ge' next time, uncle sounds tooooooo old!

ok... gotta stop here, still need to do my chinese prep for tml's tutorial.

later i'm meeting cassian for supper... i'm so looking forward for it! oh and ya, before i forget, tis sat we're having brothers' night for selected ppl at rc... it's gonna b a grt nite of learning from each other and a super crazy nite too.... wahahahaha....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home