Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, September 19, 2005

feel good at times when we're back to our childhood passion!

went to punggol park yesterday to enjoy mid- autumn festival w shirley & co. hmmm... guess e last time i celebrated tis day with friends and lanterns was when i was still in sec 3. it was my first shepherd who brought me to bishan park that year.



played panic and catching yesterday. haha.. can't believe tt i'm still doing such things at my age of 18. everyone went crazy during games last nite, espy ethan! didn't realise he could b so sneaky and violent at times! :)

when i was on my way home last nite, couldn't help but to tke time to stop and ponder all the years in my past. i remembered how when i was young, mum would always ensure tt the whole corridor outside my hse to be filled w candles burning ever brightly.

i remembered how things changed so much in my life thru these yrs since i last celebrated autumn festival. so many recollection of memories, and so many thanksgiving points within me.

my prayer to Him tonite is that i will always have a child like attitude and desire for Him no matter how many years i've come to know Him. let there not b a spirit of complacency in me.

Lord I offer my life to You
Everything I've been through
Use it for Your glory
Lord I offer my life to You
Lifting my praise to You
As a pleasing sacrifice
Lord I offer You my life
* What I did today-
1) Singapore Studies fieldtrip to Changi area
2) Went shopping with Jason at Tampines
3) Tuition Yuhan (xuan man!)
4) Tuition Weilun
5) Ate dinner with Jon Tay & Weilun, helped WL to find b-dae gift for his mum
6) Blogging now....
7) QT then zzzzzz.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home