Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

a bit stress...

finally, i've attended my first lecture for all my modules.

ended class at 8pm today. by the time i come out of the LT, it was dark. i was really hungry, went with jessie(had the last lecture with her- chinese lang) to the DECK. guess wat? all the store's closed!!! went to nus co-op to buy my textbook... it's closed too... the only place still alive? central library. but i can see the students in there are half-dead.

i 'munched' on my newly- bought singapore's studies text while taking my ride home, from nus to buona vista mrt, then change train at raffles' interchange to amk, then take 269 home. reached home and logged on to ivle... tonnes of download to do... lecture notes, tutorials, readings...

a bit stress... lots of new stuffs to learn, new stuffs to absorb... and actually cos i'm dead serious in studying hard tis time round. when i said i acknowledge God's grace in my uni education i really meant it.

i really wanna honor Him with every aspects of my life. really. let it be evident.

A DIE HARD SPIRIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home