Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, July 07, 2008

I'm back guys! :D

Sorry for the loooooonnnnngggg wait people! My home's internet connection has been playing tricks on me for the past 1 month. Maybe that's just God's way of keeping me away from all my japanese animes to focus solely on Him this holiday.

Anyway all thanks to Mervin who brought him laptop down at my house mac that I'm able to have the luxury of blogging at this moment.

Well I kinda left all my Japan's trip pictures at home so I'll only upload them in my next entry. Wait till you see the splendor of Mt Fuji as the backdrop of my portrait and the magical Disney Tokyo where all your dreams come true! (Well... almost...)

Past few weeks' been flooded with so many birthday's celebrations... Just last week alone I've been to two surprise birthday party for Jon Tay and Debbie. This coming Saturday my CG and I will be celebrating for our beloved sister Chantel's birthday! Oh ya, tml's my younger sister Jessica's birthday too. My poor wallet!

Peter and I!

Eelee and I! (Haa I'll miss her so much after she's back for church planting at Chile!)
Everybody in the house! Oh anyway great news great news! Donavan and Nigel responded to what was shared last Saturday about taking spiritual ownership of their schools. Last Sunday, they saw a St Andrews boy who was on his way to school for MILK Run and they outreach to him. Guess what? He converted! Furthermore, NEA had their MCG at Wild Wild Wet today and had another Anderson Sec 1 convert too! Kudos to their attitude of lifestyle evangelism! Heard that NEB's gonna have their badminton MCG this thursday at Braddell Heights CC. Keep them in prayers! :D

I believe that God is preparing a might harvest that is arriving on the 19th and 26th July. Let us sow in tears and reap in joy! Remember what was shared on our first-ever Pioneers Meet last Saturday. We are the appointed spiritual floodgates for the schools God has placed us over. Walk close with God, serve with all we have, pray like never before, our schools can, will and must be won! *hearing the shouts of "amen!" from you guys!
Till next time folks!
** praying hard for upcoming 19th and 26th July ESS- Clique!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home