Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Why (By Nicole Nordeman)

This was an animation done last year during our Easter production. Bravo to Steven and the rest for this splendid piece of art!

For those who have never hear this song before, this song contains the voices of the young little girl, Jesus and God the Father in the backdrop of Jesus' death on the Cross and His reason for doing so.

What a good way for myself to be reminded by the last statement of the song that I was the reason why Jesus died. There are many out there whom He died for too. I want to bring them back to God's sheep pen.

Yesterday was a blessed day where I had an opportunity to eat lunch with this schoolmate of mine. He has a really unique personality and a strong set of beliefs which he holds on firmly to. During our conversation I can't help but to ask him- "It's really surprising for me to know that you are not a Christian, given your sense of pursue for righteousness and truth". I am glad that this friend of my adopts an open-minded attitude towards Christianity. I'll be taking a similar module with him next semester and he turns out to be Dennis' friend too. I pray that God will add greater substance to our friendship and that I may be used as a vessel in revealing Christ's love to him.

As you take some moments to appreciate the following video, do take time to thank God for God. Spread this video to those around you too, especially those who have yet come to know Christ. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home