Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

posters

came across these 2 posters from eelee's blog (did by one of the church staff steven).. think it's really nice and meaningful.


especially tis one!

getting a bit freakout and information overload these few days. guess it's a transitional pains i have to go thru and learn something out of it. miss my people oftens. desperate for His presence every single moment.

came across tis song by Jaci Velasquez recently. amazed by her vocal...

anyway i like tis song alot. i get on my knees.

There are days when I feel

The best of me is ready to begin

Then there're days when I feel

I'm letting go and soaring on the wind

'Cause I've learned in laughter or in pain

How to survive

I get on my knees, I get on my knees

There I am before the love that changes me

See I don't know how, but there's power

When I'm on my knees

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home