Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, September 12, 2005

think abt His love

took time to think abt His love today.

that's e reason for my everything. my being and my doings.

how can i be so forgetful, to miss Him out of the picture at times when He's the painter while i'm only the brush?

why am i concerned over who i want to be in Him then who He wants me to be in Him.

sometimes it's gd to tke a stop-check in our spiritual journey.

someone said before, an effective leader must be able to answer 3 questions well.

1) where am i now?
2) where do i wanna go?
3) how to reach there?

in the same way, i wanna answer these 3 questions well in my life as a child of God.

1) how's my relationship with Him now?
2) wat kind of intimacy should my walk b with Him?
3) wat to do it?

Think abt His love, think abt His goodness, think abt His grace, that brought us thru.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home