Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Saturday, August 06, 2005

it's raining pics...



eversince the launch of cg snapshot contest, e camera monster has been actively on the move. beware and be alert... u may just be e next victims....

bravo to SRJC... see how much have they grown!!! so proud of u guys!!!

went to discipleship seminar today... healing the wounded and overloaded.
one thought tt strucked my mind during the lesson is that God is God and I am not.
need to learn tt tis ministry belongs to Jesus. take Him out of e pic and everything will be built solely on human efforts without any soild rationale.

"God, help me to rely on You, in all that I do. Remind me constantly to focus my eyes on You, since You are the author and perfector of my faith. I'll trust in the Lord, let me never lean on my own understanding. In all of my ways, I'll acknowledge You and You'll make my path straight."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home