Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Monday, August 01, 2005


Hey, i've just learnt to insert pics into my blog. so tis is e first pic i'm going to insert man... haha... actually tis is one of e only fews i have in my com la... more's coming.

Aniway yesterday was a series of meeting for me. after shirls' meeting we went to sakae sushi to celebrate w eelee her **th birthday!!! we had a wonderful time of affirmations n each of us prophetically gave eelee a verse to cling on to as she embarks her future journey w God. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EELEE!

Jon Tay came my hse after tt, in e name of studying.... but e rest was history. Aniway e upcoming months is going to b challenging in an exciting manner for me. I'll be taking up more roles among my hs gals' grp, which i'm really looking forward to tis w great anticipation of tremendous growth! It will also b a time when i really need to learn how to juggle well btw my studies n ministry as sch's starting real soon for me.

Been thinking abt e breakthru campaign e church's embarking now. I'm seeking for a breakthru in my zeal, yearning n whole-hearted devotion to God in my life which can b expressed in various channels. Planning to set aside some time tis wk to really ponder n think thru so tt i can b specific n clear in wat's lying ahead for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home