Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Aiyooooo....

I hosted at parents' service last sat. So scary.... Really.... My hands were trembling and shivering while holding e mic. I kept stumble upon some of e words... Many said i didn't speak as clearly as i should... gosh, it was really a traumatising experience of a lifetime. But hey, at least i managed to get it done with, without making an absolute fool of myself k. I was reminded of wat God said in His Word, that He would do great works in our life far beyond wat we can ever imagine, if only we would allow Him to use us. Hosting on the stage has always been a dream for me. I remembered coming to church many times, day dreaming of how i could be like those on stage speaking confidently with e audiences caught their captivation. I never thought i could be like them... seriously... cos i was so shy, insecure and physically unimpressive especially that i couldn't even speak english properly at tt time. Just so so thxful tt i've found God. I mean only when u know tt u were in miry clay then u will know e goodness of been lifted up to somewhere far better. Aniway i'm looking forward for more chances at hosting, i'm still scare obviously. But it's so thrilling n u can feel ur adrenalin rushing and yes... u've finished it with God by ur side again!!! Oh... and i've found out tt i'm leading communication dept for e upcoming june camp. So many deadlines n things gotta b done in such a short time since camp's coming in one month's time. Ok God... i really need U to be in this w me if not i'll be so dead! Help me to do all tis in a spirit of humility and gratitude. Refine my motives constantly tt i may not fall into e trap of doing things out of formality n familiarity. Let me do all things becos of 2 reasons- because i love U and e people who are e apples in Ur eyes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home