Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
-Romans 12: 2

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

first day in school!

today's my first day in school.
took me 3hrs to and fro just to attend a 2hrs lecture on south asia: people, culture and development.

<-----wat i've learnt?





life's in nus is cool... take today as e.g.
1) After lecture there was a free buffet waiting outside the LT for us as freshmen
2) There was a pasar malam kind of 'temp market' at forum(near central library) - free milo... realy cheap and gd stuffs, somemore barginable (gosh i'm going crazy!)
3) There's X-box selling in the sch book store
4) The food sold at THE DECK is nice and cheap. (I only drank fruit juice cos dun wanna lose to eelee. sob sob..)
5) U can eat and drink in the LT, and u can wear bermuda and sandal to attend lectures
6) U can eat in the library (tis is bad... for me...)
7) U can skip lectures and tutorials without anyone nagging on u... opps...

i wanna bring my jc ppl for a trip to nus one of these days. time to motivate them!

anyway i've set my heart on really studying hard and give my best tis time round... so no skipping classes for me k.

i know it's a grace extended to me tt i'm able to study in nus. one of my classmate who got exactly the same grades as me didn't enter nus despite petitioning twice... i was nearly denied of an uni education due to my finacial constraits. God made a way thru my elder sis.

God is a good God. It's not just a statement. It's a heartfelt thing. U'll know wat i'm saying abt when u've been touched by Him. :)

And guessed wat? my mum changed for a new phone and she exchanged it with my older one.
It's my first camera phone! Nokia 6610i.



so blessed, i can't contain it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home